All types of Notifications....
read and act
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm a PET. my head has given me 9 periods a day. He gives not a single period for physical activities of the students. What should I do???
ye dastoor he hy .. .amal ....to ostadoo ne he krna hy na .. ..
read and act
ReplyDeleteread and act
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm a PET. my head has given me 9 periods a day. He gives not a single period for physical activities of the students. What should I do???
ReplyDeleteI'm a PET. my head has given me 9 periods a day. He gives not a single period for physical activities of the students. What should I do???
ReplyDeleteye dastoor he hy .. .amal ....to ostadoo ne he krna hy na .. ..
ReplyDelete